ISAAA (Audit | Assurance | Advisory)
Businesses recognize the importance of Information Systems as well as compliance and statutory requirements. However, they face numerous challenges in handling their Information Systems. Their CEOs / Stake Holders have genuine concerns about the security of IT Systems and data.
ISAAA® (Information Security Audit & Assurance) was founded in 2013 by top-notch Information Security & IT Audit Professionals with the objective to assist enterprises effectively manage and secure their information system resources and data.
We at ISAAA provide your business with high-quality assurance services to manage your IT risks, ensure compliance, and strengthen your IT controls and internal processes. We take your business to the 'next level’.
At ISAAA, our goal is to “Protect & Assure” the information assets of our customers. We help our customers to get overall control of their information systems resources.
Our wide range of services allows them to implement statutory regulations and policies and ensures that your organization stays safe, legal, and compliant.
SERVICES PROVIDE BY ISAAA CERTIFICATIONS
· Information Security Advisory
· Information Security Training for Professionals
· Corporate Training on various ISO Standards like ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14000…
· Privacy / Personal Data Protection Advisory
· Business Continuity Planning
· Compliance Audits based on ISO 27001, PCI DSS, IT ACT, GDPR, Privacy Protection, etc.
· CISO / Data Protection Officer Services
· CEO Advisory on IT Strategies and Digital Transformation
· Gap Assessment & IT Risk Assessments
· Implement & get the Organization certified on Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO 27001:2013
· End-to-end Implementation & certification consulting on Privacy Information Management Systems based on ISO 27701:2019
· Define and develop IT security policies & procedures in order to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability of the organization’s valuable information assets
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Organisation which process data of living individuals within territory of India or foreign companies doing business in India are mandated to adhere to the Personal Data Protection regulations. This involves a host of controls to be implemented within the organisation.
ISAAA Consultants are trained and experienced in Implementing Personal Data Protection measures which includes but not limited to
· Data discovery
· Data Classification
· Impact Assessments
· Implement Controls to endure protection from loss, leakage
· Internal & External Audits
· Certification Services
· Design and implemented Business Continuity Plans for Organizations
· Ensure business operations continue smoothly in the event of any disruption to business like natural calamities, fire, virus, or even unavailability of office business premises or even non-availability of key personnel.
CEO ADVISORY SERVICES ON INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
· IT Advisory, IT strategies, and investments required in areas where elimination of security threats and business growth are truly needed.
· Advisory on digitally transforming businesses by automation of processes and infusion of technology into all functions of the organization.
· Advisory on Cloud migration, Data Leakage Prevention, Payment Gateways, eCommerce, Mobile Apps, and multiple other technologies.
· Implementing IT Change Process, Service Desk, Access Management
· Design Incident response and incident management methods and procedures
· Training for internal staff
INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER / DATA PROTECTION OFFICER SERVICES
Full time Information Security Officers are expensive. We provided businesses with ‘Chief Information Security / Data Protection Officer’ services, taking on the responsibility while keeping you in control.
· Accoutabulity for Information Security & Data Protection for the Organisation, reporting to the CEO / Board of Directors
· Inform, advise, and issue recommendations to management regarding compliance with Privacy Data Protection laws
· Designing & Drafting of Company IT Policies and Guidelines with respect to data protection & information security.
· Impact assessment across business processes, human capital, regulatory, security, etc. and advisory on design / implement solutions around compliance.
· Identification of business processes and systems that relate to personal data and are deemed in-scope for GDPR/PDP.
· Serve in a leadership role and provide advice and guidance as a privacy consultant to management.
· Represent the organization in dealing with legal notices, including complaints and data breach notifications.